You have your bowling balls set but wondering how to carry them around. What are the best bowling bags that we have in the market and what exactly should you look for when buying one? Let us review some of the top-rated bowling bags of 2020 and get to see their pros and cons. Get an in-depth analysis of the products and a buyer’s guide for what you need to look at when buying a bowling ball bag. These are one-ball bowling to the six-ball bowling bags.
# Best-rated Bowling Bag Comparison Chart
# Top 10 Best Bowling Bag Reviews
1. BSI Deluxe Single Ball Tote Bag
This bowling bag is built with sturdy material and enough space to fit in one bowling ball, a pair of shoes and a few other necessities that you might need in your bowling escapades. The best bowling ball bags are those that have enough space to fit all your essentials. This bag is going to last you a long time due to its heavy-duty material. In case you don’t need the shoulder straps for comfort, you can freely remove them or adjust.
The bowling ball gets to sit in a foam ball cup for comfortable carrying which you can also remove when you want to use the bag for something else. Since the bag tends to get heavy, the handles are reinforced to handle more pressure.
Why We Recommend It
- The bag lasts a long time due to its durable material.
- The straps of the backpack are reinforced and are adjustable for comfortable carry especially for the shorter people.
- It comes with many compartments, so you do not need to carry a separate bag for your shoes and other essentials.
- Unlike most bags which get flimsy, this bag can maintain its shape after you put in your ball. It makes it quite presentable.
- The personal organizer has a zipper to secure the things when being carried around. There is also a clip to hold your keys in place.
- It can only take one ball at a time.
2. Pyramid Path Pro Deluxe 1-Ball Bowling Bag
This bag is a durable single bowling ball tote bag best known for its vibrant colors. It comes in a variety of colors to suit any person’s preference with a consistent black body in all of them. This bag is one of the best 1-ball bowling bags with its heavy duty denier construction at 600/840 Denier.
The straps are padded which makes carrying the luggage more comfortable and adjustable to the height of the person. It comes with side handles in case you don’t want to move by the straps. It can carry some essentials with its side pockets able to bring even the large bowling shoes. One tenpin bowling ball comfortably sits on a well-placed polyurethane ball cup. The zipper pulls are also customized and easy to open the zippers even when full.
Why We Recommend It
- It is very durable with a Denier construction. You can comfortably throw it at the back of your truck without the fear of it ripping.
- There is a wide range of color varieties to choose from which always appear vibrant as opposed to most tote bags. You can also get dual-colors.
- It has many compartments, and the side pocket can fit shoes of up to size 15; hence which is higher than the average men’s shoe size.
- The straps are very comfortable.
- Its size is just perfect for either putting it in your locker or if you need to throw it in your car.
- The polyurethane ball cup is not removable. This fact limits this bag to its uses.
3. Pyramid Path Deluxe Double Roller Bowling Bag
This pyramid bowling bag is the best 2-ball bowling bag construct because it comes with some wheels to make the carrying easier. The three wheels can make it easy to move around from the house to the bowling lanes. The bowling balls are a bit heavy, so this comes in handy for both the men and the women. However, it also comes with a padded strap that you can carry in places that you can’t pull like in the stairs.
Apart from comfortably fitting two balls, you can insert your bowling shoes up to size 15, gloves and any other accessories and personal belongings you may need. Most ball cups for double balls only include one open space, but this deluxe ball cup has a padded divider between the two balls. It is perfect because then the two balls do not rub against each other which causes wear.
Why We Recommend It
- The shoe compartment is vented to ensure that the shoes breathe well to avoid any odors.
- The material is high quality which makes it very durable, and long-lasting.
- The handle is very comfortable and easy to use. It is a non-locking telescoping rectangular handle which collapses the flush with the bag.
- A metal axle anchor the wheels. For a roller bag, this is a plus because then it can handle more activity without breaking.
- The divider in the ball cup is excellent to prevent the balls from rubbing and causing wear.
- It comes in many vibrant colors on black. You can have one color or a combination of the colors. Their new release also comes with some circuit design on the color portion.
- It lacks a handle on the side that you can use to lift it up and set the bag down. That is other than the roller’s handle. It makes it hard to work with since you have to grab by the straps and then turn it around.
- The balls lack a handle on the ball cap to hold them in place. They tend to move around.
4. Pyramid Prime 2-Ball Bowling Bag on Wheels
It is a good roller bag for carrying two ten-pin bowling balls. It comes with a separate shoe compartment which can put up to size 15 shoes. In case the shoes are of a small scale, then it can even handle two pairs of shoes. This area is also ventilated to allow for continuous circulation of air to prevent the build-up of odor. It is also metal grommet mesh which is more durable. It comes in a variety of five colors all in the black. There is orange, hot pink, blue and green. The colors are however a bit dull and not as vibrant.
The wheels are there to make maneuvering more comfortable when carrying the heavy bowling balls. Its handle is extendable, and it can lock which makes it easier when moving it around. You don’t have to keep picking to the handle every time you stop. It came with molded ball cups and reinforced stitching which makes the ball secure and does not move around when carrying. It is a characteristic seen in most of the top bowling bags.
Why We Recommend It
- The straps are wrapped with a carry handle. It makes it very convenient since you use it to carry the bag or lift it up when putting it in the car.
- The handle for pulling the roller is of high quality; The wheels are joined together using a metal axle which is durable.
- The balls are secured. It means that they don’t get to hit against each other and do not move in the bag when carrying it.
- The prime double rollers are a bit longer than the standard double rollers. It makes the pulling more comfortable for taller bowlers.
- The added shoe compartment seems as though it is not part of the bag. It affects its overall look.
- It lacks additional side pockets for storage — just the shoe compartments.
5. KAZE SPORTS 2-Ball Roller Bowling Bag
This bag is the best bowling bag if you are not a fan of the noisy sound that roller bags make. This pack comes with wheels that have wheel-bearing for an ultra-smooth ride. These wheels are also relatively wide and made of PU polyurethane which makes them durable and easy to move around. It comes with a shoe compartment that can comfortably fit one pair of large shoes or two pairs of small shoes.
There are also three separate compartments which one can use to put in their personal effects or any other accessories that you will need when bowling such as gloves, caps, etc. The handle is of very high quality. It is square in shape and retractable flush to base after use with a locking effect. The handle area also has some curve to exenterate the look.
Why We Recommend It
- The wheels are very smooth and have bearing making the ride ultra-smooth and noise-free.
- It comes with a lot of side pockets to carry all the accessories that you need to use while on the bowling lanes.
- It comes in a wide range of color and design choices. There is an option of the camouflage in case you love it.
- The bag looks compact and has straps which are supposed to hold the balls together to prevent them from moving about when being carried.
- This bag can handle The Joey as an extra ball.
- The bag’s handle does not extend very high which makes it very uncomfortable for a tall bowler. One tends to hit the back of their shoes because it does not extend to make the handle long enough. Works well for shorter people.
- It tends to tip off easily especially when both balls are not in the bag. It is because the vast wheels raise the center of gravity and affect its stability.
6. Pyramid Path 3-Ball Bowling Bag Roller
This bag is one of the best 3 ball bowling bags. It is well known for its high-quality material. It is made using the best polyester material, the 1680-denier construction. It comfortably had enough space to fit three ten-pin bowling balls and still has an extra large compartment for the shoes. It can hold up to size 20, or you can also put two pairs of small shoes.
The accessory compartments are also relatively large and can fit all your needs without any struggle. This bag boasts of having a stable construct and plenty of space. It is easy to pick this bag from a horizontal position since it comes with a handle to lift it up.
Why We Recommend It
- The handles and grips are all padded for a comfortable carry and lift in and out of the vehicle.
- Its wheels are wide and smooth to carry around the heavy balls. The handle and the entire roller system is of high quality, and it doesn’t easily break even when moving the heavy luggage.
- Its straps at the top have a grip handle attaching both of them. It makes it easy to lift it up. It is also padded.
- There is a lot of space to store your accessories, with one full-length pocket on one side and two smaller pockets on the other side of the bag. You can divide all the things you have depending on their sizes. The shoe compartment is also pretty spacious.
- The handle is locking and able to collapse from the flush to base with just one button press. It has an option of extending the handle for the taller bowlers.
- The balls do not have ball straps; they are just in a ball cup with some dividers. It can be inconvenient in case you are not carrying all three balls at once. It means that the balls will be moving about.
7. KAZE SPORTS 3-Ball Roller Bowling Bag
This bag can comfortably carry three bowling balls among other things with ease. Thanks to its large smooth wheels which also have wheel-bearing to make it even easier to pull. The wheels are also made of PU polyurethane for a more seamless surface.
The handle is retractable and locking. With just one button click, it retracts from flush to base. It is also extendable up to 41.5 inches. It is perfect for taller people. The main advantage of this bag is that each of the rolling balls has some straps securing them. Even when the bag is not full, it still has rolling stability.
Why We Recommend It
- It has a lot of storage space; there are six accessory pockets, a shoe compartment and some mesh pocket where you can add more things such as your water bottles.
- The balls are well secured using some strap, and each of the bowling balls is separated using padded separators. It is to make sure that the balls do not rub against each other and they don’t move about in the bag.
- The handle is extendable for the taller people.
- The wheels are big with bearing. It makes it easier to move around with even on rough terrene.
- The zippers are of high quality and can handle the weight of the content.
- It does not have enough support and seems to tip off efficiently when full.
- Easily tears when in contact with the ground.
8. BSI Triple Ball Roller Bowling Bag
This bowling bag can carry three bowling balls; comes in five vibrant colors on the black background. Each of the three bowling balls comfortably sits on the padded ball compartment. Its shoe compartment can hold up shoes up to size 18.
This bag unlike most of the bags has a handle at the end of the bag which makes it easy to lift from the ground when the bag is horizontal. There are interior ball cups for each of the balls. The handle and the roller system is smooth and of high quality with the handle extendable for the taller bowlers.
Why We Recommend It
- There is a handle at the end of the bag to conveniently lift the bag from the ground.
- You can have the handles replaced for most shops as long as it is within the warranty.
- There are many compartments to be able to carry your bowling shoes and many other accessories and personal effects.
- The end pockets are zipped to secure the things inside.
- It is quite affordable compared to its properties.
- It is comparably cheap 3 ball bowling bags on the market.
- The straps holding the balls are not strong enough to secure them.
- The wheels are small. They are not able to handle some rough surfaces.
9. Storm Thunder 4-Ball Bowling Bag Roller
This Storm bowling bag is without a doubt the best 4-ball bowling bag with easy access to each of the bowling equipment. The bag has a tote bag which fits in two bowling balls which is detachable from the rest of the pack. It is very convenient.
When you do not want to carry all four-balls, then you will not need to take the whole bag. However, the bag has 5″ wheels that make it easy to move the heavy luggage. The wheels have a wheel bearing for a smooth and quiet ride and eight spokes which increases its mobility. The best bowling bags are easy to move around with and this plays a significant role. To add prestige to this bag, it also has storm metal badge on its face.
Why We Recommend It
- Its zippers have sizeable oval zipper pulls which are very easy to open and close the zipper.
- It has a front loading base. This fact makes it easy to access all the equipment in the bag.
- The handle and the roller system are durable with the wheels having steel axle and a heavy duty frame.
- The handle is telescopic with a grip release. It makes it easy to move it up and down.
- There is a detachable tote bag that can fit two bowling balls and other accessories.
- Comes with three wheels that are wide and smooth to ride.
- It is quite heavy without any stuff inside at 18.4 pounds shipping weight.
- It is not able to handle too much pressure.
10. Storm Thunder 6-Ball Bowling Bag Roller
This rolling thunder bowling bag can comfortably carry six bowling balls. This bag is very convenient since you can detach a 2-ball tote from the entire package and use it separately. This tote comes with an adjustable shoulder strap and handles to carry. The shoe compartment is also part of the tote.
This 6-ball bowling bag has very comfortable wide wheels which can handle the weight of the bag when full. There is a stand that adds stability to the bag when in a horizontal position. It has a front loading base, and this gives it easy access to the balls.
Why We Recommend It
- The wheels have eight spokes and bearing. It makes it very smooth to ride and very stable.
- The zipper pulls are large and oval. It makes it easy to open the bags to access the equipment.
- Its telescopic handle with a grip release is comfortable to pull up and down.
- You can detach the two-ball tote which also has some accessory pockets and the shoe compartment.
- It is not bulky since it comes apart into three separate bags.
- It comes in a beautiful black, grey and plaid design.
- It is quite expensive.
# Buying Guide For Choosing The Best Bowling Bags
Bowling bags are a convenient way to carry around your bowling balls. It is quite tedious to carry your bowling balls in a bag pack while they are moving around. If you are looking to buy the best bowling bags, here are some things that you need to consider:
# The type of bowling bag that works for you
Top bowling bags come either as tote bags or roller bags. The roller bags come with a set of wheels and a handle that help you to move the bag around. The tote bags on the other hand only have shoulder straps and handle to carry the bag. Depending on the weight and the user’s preference, either of this is good.
# The Material of the bowling bag
The material of the bag makes a huge difference. It is what determines how long it is going to last and the cost of the bag. The leather bags are quite stylish and come in either as vintage or retro. It, however, does not last as long as the polyvinyl and the nylon fabric. It is quite delicate too. The other options are the nylon and the polyvinyl bags which are quite durable. They have different denier which determines the quality. The higher the denier of the material, the better the quality.
# How much the bag can hold
Regarding the number of bowling balls that can fit in the bag and the space that is available to carry other accessories. Ensure you know whether you are looking for a 1-ball, 2-ball, 3-ball, 4-ball or the 6-ball bowling bag before going out to buy one. Ensure that the bag has a compartment set aside for your bowling shoes and enough side pockets for your personal effects and the accessories that you will need when bowling. Most expert bowlers will carry more than one bowling ball and a number of accessories.
# How often you use your bag
Ensure you do not settle for a lesser bag if you are going to be using it frequently. Cheap bowling bags can sometimes cost you more. Always get the best quality concerning the material and the other parts such as the wheels in the roller bags. If you will be using the kit a lot, get the best quality that you can get. The best bowling ball bags can handle constant use and rough surfaces.
# Traveling with your bowling equipment
In case you are a professional bowler, and you will need to be carrying your stuff a lot, get a bag that is easy to move around. Preferably, choose a roller bag as opposed to a tote if you are carrying more than one ball. However, if you are using a plane, ensure that you take the balls that you will be using only and ensure that you do not pass the weight limit. Ensure it is of good quality too due to the rigor air travel.
# Other things to consider
Ensure you check the quality of the zipper and the zipper locks. Best bowling bags have good quality zippers that do not readily rip off from the weight. It is best if the bag has two zippers that meet up. The zippers also come with locks for the top bowling bags to help secure the things in the bag. For the case of the large roller bags, ensure you check the stability of the bag when in a vertical position. Check how smooth the wheels move and the width of the wheels for faster movement.
When looking to purchase a bowling bag for your bowling ventures, it is essential to know how many balls you are going to be carrying and the other things that you will need. The best bowling bags will incorporate all the properties that you will need with plenty of space for all you need to carry. It is essential to do enough research checking bowling bag reviews before buying one so as not to go back to buy another one. Do not rush for the cheap bowling bags, go for the quality.
Last update on 2020-01-22 at 18:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API